Aspire Children’s Services has an established team of professionals who come from a range of backgrounds and have direct experience of the SEND agenda. Staff have been trained in the legal aspects of the EHCP, aspirations, outcomes, person centred planning, writing and quality assuring EHCPs. We have experience of writing full EHC plans as part of a desktop exercise for local authorities in several regions.
Step 1. Information is quality assured to ensure that it is complete and logged onto a tracking system.
Step 2. EHC plan is drafted and its progress is monitored.
Step 3. EHC plan is quality assured.
Step 4. The completed draft EHC plan will be emailed to the local authority using our encrypted email system.
Key Features of the Service.
1. All Staff are experienced and fully trained in EHC plan writing.
2. Regular monitoring and tracking of the report writing.
3. Draft EHC plans are Quality Assured
4. All staff have been through an Enhanced DBS check.
5. Data Protection Policies are adhered to so information / plans are stored securely and sent securely by encrypted email.
6. Production of a report to the Local Authority, on a regular basis, which focus on the Key Performance Indicators.
7. Regular production of a balanced scorecard report which will enable measurement and review of performance, effective planning and
effective production of reports to Local Authorities.
- New EHC Plan £80
- EHC Plan following Transfer Review £70
- Annual EHC Plan Review £40
- Amended EHC Plan £35
- Minor Amendment £25
- Transferring EHC Plan from one template to another £25
ALL PRICES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF VAT
If you require a large volume of plans to be completed, a discount may be possible.